Staffing companies are a dime a dozen, here’s what we are all about.
We focus on placing SDR/MDR, Account Executives, Customer Success, Account Manager and Executive Level Sales Leadership Professionals.
Our Specialties: SaaS, Cloud, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Cyber Security/Networking and True AI Platforms. Mid Market and Enterprise.
Data Doesn't Lie
Founded in 2020 during a time when job seekers needed us the most our mission in recruitment is to represent those that are hungry, curious and have a do whatever it takes approach in sales, sales management, recruiting, admin and HR.
You are more than just a resume and you deserve a job that gives you growth, stability, benefits, REAL and genuine leadership and challenge- and you deserve top dollar for your efforts.
Our job is to set you up for success with one of our trusted employer clients.
Our promise to our employer clients
We are a walking talking billboard for your brand.
This isn’t just a job to us, or another business relationship – Our goal is to not replace your internal teams, just be a second set of eyes and additional resources. Let us save you time and effort by bringing pre-qualified candidates to your inbox.
Our referrals are top performing and passively looking. We have a network in the SaaS community of 60,000+ with candidates that are waiting for the perfect opportunity – and what you are offering may be exactly what they are looking for.
Candidates placed in IDR history are women and those of diverse backgrounds
Our openings are filled in less than 30 days, with 40% of them filled in less than two weeks
Our talent is passive and top performing, resulting in a seamless onboarding procees and immediate ROI
Due to our in depth debrief process, we make sure this is an ideal fit for both parties
More Diversity and Inclusion Data
- Companies with a diverse workforce are 35 percent more likely to outperform those without diversity initiatives. [Source: McKinsey]
- 86% of women achieved quota compared to 78% of men. [Source: Harvard Business Review]
- 29% of all software sales representatives are women, 67% are men. [Source: Harvard Business Review]
- Diversity efforts could net the IT industry an extra $4 billion in revenue each year [Source: TechRepublic.com]
- 67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities and more than 50% of current employees want their workplace to do more to increase diversity. [Source: Glassdoor]
- Black women make up less than 3% of software sales representatives [Source: Refinery29]
- Companies with “two-dimensional” diversity are 45% more likely to report that they had captured a larger portion of the market and 70% more likely to have entered into a new market in the past year. [Source: Harvard Business Review]
Diversity does not mean hiring people based on race.
This leads to tokenization.
You can’t have diversity recruiting if you do not offer inclusive culture first.
Diversity of thought, being, and life experiences within your organization is critical.